Sergio Aguero plans to see out Manchester City contract

Bling Moon

Sergio Aguero plans to see out Manchester City contract

Postby Frozy on 26 Jun 2017, 19:09

Sergio Aguero has vowed to see out the remainder of his Manchester City contract before considering his next move.

Aguero could face added competition next season, with Alexis Sanchez a key target for City, who are also closely monitoring Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, according to Sky sources.

Pep Guardiola has insisted Aguero will be at Manchester City when the 2017/18 campaign kicks off, despite the Argentina international losing his starting role to 19-year-old Gabriel Jesus on several occasions last season.

Jesus' prolific start to Premier League football has raised uncertainties over Aguero's future, but Aguero is not planning a move away from the Etihad.

"I still have two years on my contract with Manchester City," Aguero told Xinhua. "I feel very happy here, so I will fulfil my contract to stay here until the end of my contract"

"I have not thought about where to play next. I just want to focus on the work here."

Aguero missed seven Premier League games due to suspension last season, but still managed to score 33 goals in 45 games for the club across all competitions.

"I think my season was not bad," Aguero added. "My form was pretty good. That is true I missed a lot of games and that stopped me from helping the team score more goals. But overall it was a very positive season."

I would take him lol
69% of people find something dirty in every sentence...
Frozy

Return to #ManCity